STATEMENT OF OBJECTIVE
All Counseling/Empowerment Coaching services produced by Redefined Inc., utilizing ideologies, techniques, and tools of the International Counseling/Empowerment Coaching Science Research Foundation System and National Association of Christian Counselors, which are designed to confront, enrich, and support you psychosomatically. Counseling/Empowerment Coaching may supplement your psychotherapy (if applicable).
By using our services and/or this site, you acknowledge:
? I will be receiving Counseling/Empowerment Coaching from Redefined Inc. I also understand that my Counselor/Empowerment Coach of Redefined Inc. is not performing certain psychiatric therapist duties.
? I understand that Redefined Inc. will preserve the concealment of our communications only to the magnitude outlined by the laws of our residence states.
? I recognize and approve that I am completely accountable for my well-being throughout my Counseling/Empowerment Coaching relationship and calls, and subsequently, incorporating my choices and judgments.
? I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Redefined Inc., their representatives, successors, ascribes, individual representatives, organizers, legatees, and employees from every claim, suit action, petition or right to recompense for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of actions, omissions, or commissions taken by myself or by Redefined Inc. As a result of the advice given by Redefined Inc. or otherwise resulting from the Counseling/Empowerment Coaching relationship contemplated hereunder. I additional declare and represent that no promise, incentive or agreement not herein expressed has been made to me to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this section shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
The dialogues that we have within our Counseling/Empowerment Coaching sessions are confidential and will be protected as such. Information will be shared outside of our sessions only with your written consent or in the event that it is requested for legal matters through the courts in either residence states, however, the following are instances where I would be obligated by law to break our confidentiality agreement without your permission:
? If it is considered during your contribution in Counseling/Empowerment Coaching sessions that abuse, or neglect of children or elders is taking place.
? If in my presence you threaten to kill or harm another individual, and I am convinced that you will act on this threat, or that you may lose control of your actions.
? If at any time during the course of our sessions, I determine that you are a danger to yourself, I will inform you of that opinion and make every effort to keep you from endangering your life.
FINANCIAL & REFUND POLICY
I advise a 3-month obligation to bi-weekly sessions (total of 6 sessions). A 3-month obligation certifies that you recognize that there is great dedication to begin to alter change of thinking and acting, and that you are devoted to making a resolute effort and comprehend that it takes time.
The initial phone discovery session is free of charge, for a total of 20 minutes.
Counseling/Empowerment Coaching Packages or Individual Sessions will be invoiced preceding the first session and payment needs to be obtained in order to commence our Counseling/Empowerment Coaching connection.
• Each session is 1 hour via telephone or in person (per Counseling/Empowerment Coaching/client agreement).
• Each session must be relaxing, focused, and humbly.
• We reach an agreement that we will each show up at the equally arranged time for our Counseling/Empowerment Coaching session and if you have to reschedule you will do so with a minimum of 48 hours notification. We understand that unforeseen circumstances take place and we will accommodate at those times.
• If there are two inactive “no show” sessions (without notice or rescheduling) we will assess whether or not Counseling/Empowerment Coaching is suitable for you at this time.
• If you’ve secured a package and find yourself unable to use your sessions for any reason, you may put the remaining sessions on a 3-month hold. Session credits will not be carried out further than 3-months. Counseling/Empowerment Coaching fees are non- refundable should you decide to no longer continue the sessions, as our complimentary session is designed to remove the possibility that we would not be a good fit for each other.
• I embrace interaction between our calls via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.